hey, I’m juliana!
here are some facts to get to know me:
• I live in LA now, but I’ve actually moved over 14 times in my life. I grew up in NYC & NJ!
• I have a mild obsession with personality tests. I’m a type 5 on the Enneagram & an INFJ in Meyers Briggs. If you know about any cool personality tests, PLEASE TELL ME!
• I love small animals- particularly the rejected ones no one likes. Like raccoons and squirrels and pigeons and opossums. I have been bitten by both a squirrel and a chipmunk from feeding one and trying to pick one up.
• I am married to an AMAZING PERSON!!! His name is Devon and he is my best friend ever!! We met in college and just got married in September!
• I am a professional singer! I grew up recording demos and commercials- my first ever commercial was for My Little Pony! I’ve sung on The Voice, a Dancing With the Stars commercial, have a song in an American Girl Doll Movie, and lots of songs floating around in different MTV and LifeTime TV shows!
• I used to be obsessed with Harry Potter growing up. I think I’ve read each book a minimum of eight times.
• I’ve produced and filmed for Awesomeness TV, iHeart Radio, Katharine McPhee, and lots of other random projects. My dad is a TV & movie producer, so he taught me how to shoot, edit, and produce. I gradually made my own contacts and worked freelance for a few years.
• I am SUPER introverted!! But I have the most random hyper outbursts, so lots of people think I’m extroverted.
• I LOVE traveling and am itching to go somewhere new soon. So far I’ve been to Amsterdam, Italy, Kenya, France, Ireland, Germany, Bermuda, England, Jamaica, and Wales.